Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What Happens Next? 2

I had a great turn out for the What Happens Next? assignment I posted last month. So I am excited that you guys would like to do a second one! If you wanna read the first assignments, go HERE

I was trying to come up with a good idea for this next assignment and here's what I came up with. Upon scrounging my O'Neal writings, I found these sentences from a much later part in the O'Neal stories. I can't give anything else away because it might influence your writings and it most assuredly will spoil the O'Neal Girls Stories for now! I hope to share it with you some day though :D

Anyways, here you go. These sentences should give you plenty of writing options.

The banging on the door roused Danielle from her seat.
Who could it be at this time of day? she wondered.
Danielle pulled open the door and stood face to face with...



The word limit I'm setting for this assignment is 800 words long. If you're over it, don't worry too much about it. I enjoy reading your stories and watching the story unfold is lots of fun!

Please have your entries sent to me by February 8th! That should give you time to think it over and write it out between school and other activities and such.

I look forward to reading your entries. I encourage all of you to send something in! It's so much fun to read your ideas!

7 comments:

  1. Fun!!! I hope to enter this time as well! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to reading an entry from you!

      Delete
  2. Yay, sounds like fun!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to get an entry from you, Kaitlyn! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I'll try to enter! It may not be long due to...once more...lack of time. But I'd like to! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got your entry this morning! Thanks for entering!

      Delete
  4. Looks like fun! I'll try to enter! :)

    Oh, and I tagged you for the Infinity Dreams Award!! http://jessaswhimsicalwritings.blogspot.com/2016/02/infinity-dreams-award.html

    ReplyDelete