Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Lillian O'Neal

Lillian Rose O'Neal is the daughter of Oakley and Caroline Rosenthal. 

History: 
Lillian lost her mother at age thirteen and Isabella became her new mother. Lillian has two siblings, both older than her, Benjamin and Lila.  Lillian met Paul when she was fifteen and they married when she was eighteen. 

Lillian was a school teacher for a short time when she and Paul were first married.  
Lillian always wanted children. Early on we learn that Lillian had a baby but the baby died.

Appearance:  
Lillian has long strawberry blonde locks that used to hang all the way down to her ankles. Now she has it trimmed to the length of her back. She has blue eyes a shade darker than the sky, a ready smile, and a kind heart.  

Personality: 
Lillian loves to work with children and loves to teach them new things.  Lillian is caring, compassionate, and understanding. She has a sixth sense when it comes to troubled people and she is always equipped with a hug and a prayer. She has a kind heart, but does have a short temper that she often can't control.



7 comments:

  1. All your characters sounds so great and real-to-life, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to make them seem real, Faith! In the past, I've struggled with making my characters too perfect so with the Hansens, I've been trying extra hard to make them seem real.

      Delete
    2. I've had the same problem. :) Now I'm trying to make my characters be like real people, instead of perfect acting puppets! LOL.
      What have you written before "Hansen Girls"? ;)

      Delete
    3. I wrote a mini series about four girls and a horse farm. They were my first ever stories. Then I toyed with a medieval times book. I began writing "Hansen Girls" in 2012 I believe. I finished the book in 2013 but I've been editing, adding, cutting, and revising ever since.

      Delete
    4. Oh, cool! :) I have several stories started, but none finished. ;D Approx. how many words is it (Hansen Girls)?

      Delete
    5. I have "finished" books but really they need a lot of editing still. I have tons of book ideas that I have started but never finished. The Hansen Girls is around 25,000 words. There are only two more chapters in the Hansen Girls (if I remember this correctly) but then there is something else I plan to share with you guys, if the readers have enjoyed the Hansen Girls.

      Delete
    6. That's a nice length. ;) I will read it sometime , just hasn't happened yet. :) Looking forward to it!

      Delete