Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Few of My Favorite Things!

Okay, I decided this would be a fun blog tag for us to do! It probably has been a blog tag before but oh well, I'm starting my own *folds arms and holds head high* Haha here we go!

RULES:

  • Write down ten of your favorite things
  • Tag at least three others!
Simple and we can learn more about each other :)

  1. Smarties. I think that's obvious haha
  2. My Family! You can pick your nose but you can't pick your family :P (Crude saying but true lol)  It's so true but if I could change things, I wouldn't! They're the best. God knew what he was doing when He placed me in this family :-)
  3. My Church Family! Growing up in a church of about 120 people, you get really close with the core group of the church. I know we sometimes refer to church members as "brothers and sisters in Christ" but honestly my church family has become like legitimate family to me. They're always there for me when I'm feeling down and they know how to make me smile. 
  4. Harmony. Since you already know I love music, I will choose a specific aspect of music :) And I know I talk about music all the time on here, but I love music so much and you guys can't tell me to shut up like my other friends do so you just have to suffer through reading this or skip to the next point B-)
    Music is great but harmony adds so much to music. Not everyone knows how to read music but even then it is possible to learn to sing by ear. I think it's something everyone should learn because harmony adds so much to music. It makes it so much more fun! I learned to sing acapella on bus rides with my Youth group. The older members of my Youth group were all singers and they'd strike up a song and everyone would immediately join in, almost always having at least three, sometimes four, different parts going at once. It's pretty exciting when you make it through an entire song staying on key haha.


  5. Animals! Horses have always been my favorite. My Momma said my first horse experience was at three and she said she knew right there that I was going to be a horse lover. I also like dogs...sometimes haha. My neighbors dogs are nasty, but I do like nice dogs :D I am a cat person too. We have three cats (post on my pets to follow soon-ish) and even though they are dumb, I still love them.
  6. Words. Words are so powerful and I love the power I can wield with writing. Widening my vocabulary is fun too. I have one friend who speaks with a specific vocabulary. It's not like she uses huge words but she always chooses descriptive words when she speaks. It adds so much to the stories she tells by using the specific words.


  7. Mr. McFluffernutter, Percy, and Jasper!!!!!! These are my "Beanie Boos". (Yes. I am fully aware that I am seventeen and I still have stuffed animals. Don't judge. Girls never outgrow stuffed animals :P) Mr. McFluffernutter is my Penguin, Percy is a Panda, and Jasper is a Raccoon. They are adorable and so soft. Percy isn't actually mine...he's my friend's but Percy is my nephew :) *Snaps pictures of my little friends*


    Jasper

    Me and Percy :)
    We were both having bad hair days so we resorted to hats :P
    *Gasp* GUYS. I can't find Mr. McFluffernutter!!! I looked everywhere and I don't know where he went. *sobs* I just had him a few days ago and I thought he just fell under my bed but I can't find him! This is what he's supposed to look like:

    Mr. McFluffernutter looks similar to this guy here
     
  8. Pinterest. I can waste so much time on there haha. It's great and bad at the same time.
  9. Strawberry Poptarts. They are my morning breakfast staple. When I don't feel like cereal, I toss two poptarts into the toaster. I actually know of a song from Patch the Pirate (any Patch the Pirate fans out there?) that is called "The Breakfast Song" and part of the chorus says: "Poptarts to make you smart!" So that's my reason for eating so many poptarts :P


  10. Long drives. Although it may be a waste of gas, I enjoy going for drives along back roads. My two friends took my sister and I on a drive around their back roads (which where they live mean dirt roads and crazy twists and turns) and I had a great time just cruising and relaxing. It's a lot of fun with friends!
To keep this post going, I'm going to tag these three:

There ya go. That should let you know a little more about me :) I am procrastinating  working on a "What I Learned in my Creative Writing Class" for you all soon-ish and a post on my pets. April is a busy month for me so I don't know how many posts I'll get done this month. Beginning of May looks pretty busy too...we shall see what happens. Thanks for stopping by and reading! 

10 comments:

  1. I had fun reading this! Thanks for the tag! I'll try to do this but it may take awhile as I am pretty busy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed and I hope that you'll be able to do this tag sometime in the future!

      Delete
  2. I had a lot of fun reading your answers and learning more about you! This is a really fun blog tag. Thanks for tagging me, Lauren, I look forward to doing it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to let y'all learn a little more about me :D Can't wait to read your post!

      Delete
  3. This looks like fun! :) I really enjoyed reading your answers. And I LOVE your stuffed animals! I'm 16, but I've still got a ton of stuffed animals from when I was little ;) Even my what-was-supposed-to-be-pink-but-is-so-old-it's-kinda-brown teddy bear from when I was a baby :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! They're awfully cute aren't they :) Haha my sister has two teddy bears from when she was a baby that are pretty worn down too. But I think that makes them all the more loveable :)

      Delete
  4. Haha, I love your joke with fact-2. B-) Ah, yes. Words and THE BEST!!!
    *gasp* NOOO! WHERE IS MR. MCFLUFFERNUTTER??? *sobs*
    Oooo, Pinterest. It's a pathetic addiction of mine, but...um, yeah. *cough* ;)
    Strawberry poptarts are great... But blueberry is better. B-) Something like that or granola is usually my Sunday morning breakfast. Ya know, whatever I grab while Dad is threatening to leave anyone who's not it the car within 30 seconds. XD
    Long, relaxing rides can be very fun and nice. :)

    Thanks for tagging me, Lauren! This will be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, couldn't help but include that in the facts :P Words are amazing.
      MR. MCFLUFFERNUTTER HAS BEEN FOUND!!! This morning he was found and now he is safely on my bed again.
      Hahahah my sister eats breakfast in the car every Sunday. I like to have a sit down breakfast before I get ready in the morning but I still always eat a poptart or bagel, something I can eat fast. My Dad sometimes has to wait for us in the driveway, slowly backing towards the road until my sister and I run out the door :P
      Can't wait to read your favorite things too!

      Delete
    2. HOORAY!!! :D
      Ah, good for you! ;) I can never do that. Sunday before last, I walk into Sunday School class and the teacher asks if I studied the lesson. I'm like, "darn, I knew I was supposed to do something yesterday!" Then I realized I forgot my book, but I'm like "hey, I got ready in 37 minutes!!" My friend was like "I got ready in 2 hours". -_- Thanks, girl, you're sooo understanding. ;)
      Oh, that's so funny!!! XD Usually I'm not the last one in the car, but I'm always rushing. ;P

      Tag, you're it! I tagged you for the Liebster Award! :) If you're interested, you can check it out here: http://fireflysstoryspace.blogspot.com/2016/04/liebster-award.html

      Delete
    3. Forgetting my book is the worrrrrst! And I forgot my Bible a few weeks ago :( #fail. My sister takes like an hour or so in the morning to get ready and I'm only like a half hour or forty minutes (depends on if I have to blow-dry my hair).

      Yahoo! Thanks for the tag! I have the post almost done :D

      Delete