Thursday, January 26, 2017

Q&A with a Twist

Hello! As I write this, I'm rooting on my favorite college basketball team the North Carolina Tarheels :) And I'm curled up on my top bunk in my dorm room. I have society volleyball practice soon so I'm trying to finish this real quick!

Upon reading Emily McConnell's recent blog post, I was inspired to do something similar. I want you guys to know more about me and I want to get to know you a little too so what better way than a Q&A session?

However, here's the twist. Similar to Emily's answering with a GIF (Which btw, I just learned is pronounced like JIF the Peanut butter, not Gif with the "guh" sound), rather than using a GIF, I was thinking about answering with a musical quote! I LOVE musicals Les Mis, Fiddler on the Roof, Phantom of the Opera, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Beauty and the Beast, Hairspray, Oklahoma, you name it! I have a plethora of musical lyrics memorized and I thought it would be fun to try and answer your questions with musical quotes and seeing how well I can match them.

For example, if asked the question: "How is living in Wisconsin?"
I would answer with this quote from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers:



Hopefully this will help me interact with you readers more. I know I'm not as active in the blogging realm, but I hope this will help!

So, what I need you to do is comment below a question or two or three and later I'll do a separate post answering your questions with a musical quote. Ask anything (within reason of course :P) and I'll do my best to answer it!

Keep an eye out for a poll from me about what kind of blog posts you'd like to see. This blog is about me posting stuff that YOU want to read! I also have something else to announce that is blog-related so look out for an upcoming post sometime in early/mid February!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, Lauren! :D

    Questions:
    What's your favorite color and why?
    What's your favorite genre to read?
    Do you prefer brown or blonde hair? Curly or straight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this sounds like fun, Lauren! :)

    Here are my questions:
    What's your favorite song?
    Do you play an instrument?
    What's your favorite season?
    Favorite ice cream flavor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun!! :D

    What's a good way to make you laugh?
    Do you like watching westerns?
    Have you memorized all 45 of our presidents?
    How do you read best (i.e. complete silence, music in the background, etc.)?
    Do you like playing with Styrofoam packing peanuts? XD

    *laughing* I'm sorry, those were completely random (especially that last one) XD but hey, it'll give ya a challenge B-)

    ReplyDelete