Monday, April 18, 2016

*The Liebster Award*!

Yahoo! Look who got tagged for the Liebster award! Faith P. tagged me from Stories by Firefly and has some wonderful questions for me to answer.

Here we go!


Here are zee rules:

-Link back to the person who tagged you.
-Answer their 11 questions.
-Tag 11 bloggers.
-Ask them 11 questions.
-Let them know you've tagged them.

And here are zee questions!

1. What is your personality type? 
Upon taking the personality test, it has been discovered that I am ESFJ-T. Extroverted (60%) Observant (82%) Feeling (55%) Judging (61%) and Turbulent (78%) I think that's me!
2. What part of writing a blog post takes the longest for you? (Ex. In my case, it takes me longer to find/stick in links and pictures than to actually write the post.)
For me, it's posting my stories. The formatting gets changed so I have to personally re-align everything and indent sometimes. Pictures also can cause difficulties with alignment.
3. Would you rather smell fresh-cut grass or campfire smoke?
Fresh cut grass! I love being around a campfire but I hate how the smoke smell lingers in my hair :(
 
4. What's the last song you listened to? (And did you like it?)
 
Sadly, I have not listened to any music yet this morning and I don't remember what I listened to yesterday so... *opens Windows Media Player, opens favorite playlist, hits shuffle* Okay, the song that came up after I pressed shuffle three or four times was... "Grace" written by Carolyn Hamlin, sung by the Soundforth Singers. Grace is a beautiful song and I do like it. The chorus goes:
                                    Your will cannot lead me where Your grace will not keep me.

Your hand will protect me, I rest in Your care.
Your eyes will watch over me, Your love will forgive me,
And when I am faltering, I still will find You there.
5. What's the last movie you watched? (And did you like it?)
The last movie...mannnnn the last full length movie I watched Love's Unfolding Dream.  I watched part of the Patriot recently (The TV version with all the bad stuff cut out!) Gotta love Mel Gibson :D Yes I liked both.
6. What's the last book you finished? (And did you like it?) 
The Last Ride! Haven't done much reading since then. Been a craaaaazy busy month trying to keep up with church activities and schoolwork and college work :P
7. Do you have a reading goal for this year? 
Nope. I kinda sorta had a Bible reading goal when I started my Old Testament survey class (reading the whole Old Testament) but I got behind and only read about 70-ish% of the Old Testament when the class ended.
8. Would you rather use a pen or a pencil? If you chose pen, what color of ink?
Pen! With black ink. I used to use pencils all the time but the light lead color gets boring...of course I have less mistakes with a pencil :P
9. What's your favorite historical time period? 
Pioneer times or what I personally refer to as "Little House on the Prairie" times :P
10. Describe yourself in one sentence. (It's almost a question.) 
A seventeen-going-on-eighteen gal who loves singing, writing, and being with friends. (Me in a nutshell)
11. Do you enjoy tags? (Or are you only filling this out because you feel obligated? B-)) 
Tags are soooo much fun! I feel special when I get tagged (Thanks again, Faith!) and I love answering questions for you to learn more about me :D

Well. I believe all the bloggers I follow have already been nominated. However, if you're reading this and have not been nominated, let me know in the comments and I will make up eleven questions and gladly tag you!!
Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers! Faith is good at coming up with interesting questions. :)
    Oh, "Grace" is one of my favorite songs! The words are so, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing the tag, Lauren! :-) I enjoyed reading your answers!!

    I'm with ya on that one – formation stories can take awhile. ;) For me just about any posts needs a little work in that area. :P
    Haha! Love the 'Lauren in a nutshell' sentence. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a lot of fun reading your answers, Lauren! :)
    Oh, "The Last Ride" is such a good book. :)
    We both have the same favorite time period! :D I love the pioneer 1800 time period. Especially the Oregon Trail. I have also referred to that time as the Little House on the Prairie times. ;)

    ReplyDelete