Saturday, February 4, 2017

Q&A With a Twist Answers!

First things first, I changed my blog template for the first time in like...years? I don't know it's been pretty long and I thought I'd give this new one a try and see what I think...what do you guys think?

Secondly, thanks so much for the questions! This REALLY stretched my musical quotes library haha! But it was SO much fun for me. It took me a while to look through different songs and find lyrics I thought fit well...I might have to do this again some day, but for now, I hope you enjoy my answers.

Faith asked:
  • What's your favorite color and why?
This. Song. So. Good.

  • What's your favorite genre to read?
A good mystery is always welcome. Especially if it involves a singer!

  • Do you prefer brown or blonde hair? Curly or straight?
Disclaimer: The picture is from Les Mis but the quote is from Wicked.
This was a crossover pin I found on Pinterest :D
Another Disclaimer: So here's where I run into a problem. I am a brunette. I have dark brown hair. Some think it is black but it is BROWN. Anyways, I love my brown hair and I am known to tease my blonde friends about their hair color. 

But I'm going to say it and you'll be the first to hear me say it (I guess see me type it lol)

I kind of like blonde hair. I mean blonde hair is pretty! Especially "with a gentle curl". I like brown and blonde hair #NotAHairColorRacist :P


RebekahAshleigh asked:
  • What's your favorite song?
Image result for one day more gif
"One Day More" I can listen to on repeat


Image result for one day more gif
Ahhhh Ramin/Enjolras...my favorite part of the song


Image result for one day more gif
GOOSEBUMPS!!!
  • Do you play an instrument?
I've had about seven years of piano, but I never really applied myself
I'm certainly not a concert pianist, but I can play well enough :)

  • What's your favorite season?
From Camelot! Lancelot sings of how he loves Guinevere in every season :)
But autumn is my favorite.
I hate being away from home in autumn so I thought this quote was appropriate.
  • Favorite ice cream flavor?

Probably Mint Chocolate Chip, but ice cream is ice cream and I'm not that picky :P

Kaitlyn K. asked:
  • What's a good way to make you laugh?
Act like a fool and I will probably laugh :P
A good joke always gets me :)


  • Do you like watching westerns?
I'll watch most westerns!

  • Have you memorized all 45 of our presidents?
I did at one point...but now I sometimes get lost between Buchanan and Nixon

  • How do you read best (i.e. complete silence, music in the background, etc.)?
This is a musical-in-Broadway-progress so it's gonna count haha
This also answers more "when" but I read best when it's quiet "in the dark of the night"

  • Do you like playing with Styrofoam packing peanuts?
When I was little I remember playing with them :)
We'd throw them at each other, break 'em, and once we hid my youngest cousin in a box full of them haha

Sorry for the quality of some of the pictures. They were either really old or I had struggle while taking screenshots when I applied the lyrics :P

5 comments:

  1. This was so fun to read, Lauren!! I loved all of your answers! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, I like your new blog look!

      Delete
    2. Glad you enjoyed, Rebekah! Thanks! The new look is starting to grow on me too :)

      Delete
  2. I don't know most of these, but it was a fun of fun. Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lauren!!
    This is a random comment on a random post (I love the post, btw, even if I didn't comment earlier).
    I love your blog!! Keep up with the good work, Peep, along with the crazy life of college. ;)
    ~Joshua 1:9

    ReplyDelete