Tuesday, May 17, 2016

GRADUATION

Y'all. I graduated high school.
*applause*
THANK-YOU!


Anyways, I wanted to let you guys know that news since it's PRETTY BIG and EXCITING and SCARY.
Also, it's the reason I haven't been posting on here much *sheepish grin* sorry!

Hopefully I'll be posting more on here. I'll probably make another poll and see what you guys are interested in reading. I have more O'Neal girl stories that I will keep posting because I need you guys to read up to this one certain point so I can share this "behind the scenes" kinda post I've been waiting to share. I know there's a lot of O'Neal family nonsense in between the important parts and I'm trying to push the story along, bear with me :P

I also have some ideas for some other future posts. I wanted to do more posts on Bible verses or thoughts and such that I've had. I don't think I talk about Jesus Christ on here enough and I want that to be a part of my blog so I hope to incorporate more posts about Him.

Among other news, summer events are about to go full swing! From this week until June 26th, I'm pretty busy on the weekends. I have:

  • Special music twice this month and probably twice next month. Once with BOTH my siblings (our first time all three of us) and once with a Ladies Trio (This trio recently lost one of their members due to health problems and since that member was an alto, they asked me to step in!)
  • Graduation parties galore! These take up most of my weekends.
  • A Pinewood derby! (Which I need to post a picture of my car 'cause not to brag but it's amazing. :P)
  • VBS prep and visitation! Only a month until VBS *panicked frenzy time*
Enough about me, thanks for stopping by! I'll post more soon!

12 comments:

  1. *huge gigantic standing ovation* CONGRATULATIONS, LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!

    That is SUCH big news! So excited for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha THANKS BLESSING!!! *motions for you to be seated* I am honored. XD

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Lauren!!!!!!!!!! :D I'm so happy for you!
    Have fun with all of your graduation parties. :)
    I graduated last May and I had so much fun, and lots of parties and activities too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Graduation parties are always fun. It's great to be with friends and family :)

      Delete
    2. I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you for the It's Show Time Tag. If you'd like to participate here is the link: http://rebekahashleigh.blogspot.com/2016/05/its-show-time.html

      Delete
    3. AWESOME! That tag looks spectacular! Thanks for the tag!

      Delete
  3. Oh, congrats!!!! That is so exciting!! And I graduate this year, too, so I know the business. ;P It seems that nearly every weekend we're going to someone's graduation or some such thing! :)
    Your summer sounds like it'll be amazing fun!! Summer is the best!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I'll say happy graduation to you as well =D Enjoy your summer as well!

      Delete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS LAUREN!!!! :D THAT'S SO CRAZY AWESOME!!!! XD

    Wow, sounds like a super-busy-next-few-weeks!! ;) I think we've got about a month until VBS too... :P (The preacher's daughter should probably know these things, huh?)
    Looking forward to any upcoming posts from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Faith!!! It's busy but fun =D Lol! Well I hope to have posts scheduled next week!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Do you have plans for college?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW Don't know how I missed this comment! So sorry. But yes I am headed for college at Maranatha Baptist University in Wisconsin

      Delete