Friday, May 27, 2016

3 Day Quotes Tag Day Two

Day number two!! Woohoo!

The Quotes:



Because 1.) I love Lion King! 2.) It's a good quote. We all have pasts and I'm sure there are things in our past that we wish we could reverse. Wouldn't it be great if life had an undo button???

Some of us may have greater things in our pasts that hurt us. Perhaps you went through a struggle or a trial personally or as a family? Don't be afraid of that struggle and try to forget it and run away, take the opportunity to learn from it and grow! (Come back on Monday for a Monday Meditations on Trials)


This quote can tie in with the above (I'm really proud of finding quotes that I can pair together. I didn't intend this when I scoured Pinterest earlier this week :D) And this quote is from Les Miserables! I'm obsessed so I had to use this. Les Mis focuses heavily on the redemptive path and it has some great music. 

So no matter what difficulty or terrible thing you are facing, or have faced, the sun will rise again. Good things will happen again. As a Christian, take comfort in your future home in heaven! Heaven will be PERFECT. Aren't you excited to see what heaven will be like? It will be far behind our imaginations!


Okay, done preaching.
And now for my funny quote.



This is from the TV show "The Middle" This show cracks me up so much. Some not so great episodes/scenes but most of it is stuff that most families can relate too. My family relates often LOL. Anyways, this quote makes me laugh so much (even though my sister and I have/had posters like that)

2 comments:

  1. Nice quotes, Lauren! I think my favourite would be the 2nd one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotes! And I love how you have two 'serious' posts, and then a funny one to finish. :D

    ReplyDelete