Thursday, January 7, 2016

Urgent Prayer Request Update

Just realized I never updated you guys on the prayer request I gave you all back in December. So this quick post will be a brief update you those of you who prayed. Thank you so much for your prayers.

My friend's grandmother was given about two weeks to live but, guess what? She is still living! She pulled through and is doing fairly well actually! She was sent home from the hospital and is living at home on home care. She even got to celebrate her 75th birthday on Christmas Eve! She is living day- by-day by the grace of God. I don't know what the future is looking like for her. I suppose the doctor's still think she could pass any day. The family is doing well and enjoying the time they got to spend with her over Christmas break.

Thank you all for your prayers. They appreciate them :D

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update!

    Also, I wanted to let you know that I started and nominated you for a tag. I call it the "Earliest Memories Tag." I would love it if you participated! Here is the link to my post that has the questions: http://bethanyr4him.blogspot.com/2016/01/my-earliest-memories.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have the post scheduled and ready to go :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I have the post scheduled and ready to go :)

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! That's amazing!! PtL! God is so good. ;) I'll be keeping the family in my prayers. :-)
    Thanks for updating us, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God is good all the time and all the time, God is good :-)

      Delete