Friday, June 3, 2016

It's Show Time Tag!

Rebekah Ashleigh  tagged me for this awesome tag. Thanks so much!!! If you aren't familiar with Rebekah's blog, hop on over and check it out!

Here we go!

1.Who's your favorite actor?
Hmmmmm Probably...


Michael Landon.
(Pa from Little House on the Prairie
Little Joe from Bonanza)

Hugh Jackman
(Saw him in Les Mis)

Dale Midkiff
(Love Comes Softly movies)

2.Who's your favorite actress?
I have way more favorite actresses than actors. Buckle up...

Erin Krakow
(When Calls the Heart)

Sally Field and Julia Roberts
(Steel Magnolias)

Julie Andrews
(The Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, The Tooth Fairy, she's even in Despicable Me!)

Lori Loughlin
(When Calls the Heart, Full House, Garage Sale Mysteries)

Natasha Richardson
(Loved her in Parent Trap)

3.What's your favorite animated movie?
Lion King has always been my favorite, Beauty and the Beast and Over the Hedge a close second :)

Hakuna Matata 

Tale as Old as Time

Hammy is the best EVER

4. Do you like to have a snack while you watch a movie? If so, what's your favorite?
Yeah! At a theater, popcorn. Home, goldfish crackers or cheezits or perhaps ice cream!!!

5.What's your favorite genre?
Pretty open...except Sci-Fi or Horror stuff.

6.What's you're favorite TV shows?
Once Upon a Time, When Calls the Heart, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, Little House on the Prairie, the Waltons, The Amazing Race.

First two seasons were my favorites


These guys are literally the best cast ever!
Seriously, who didn't want to be part
of the Ingalls family growing up?




Dr. Mike is pretty awesome



Also wanted to be part of the Walton family growing up :P


Love watching the teams go around the world













7.What's your top favorite movie?
WHY???? Augh. Probably Steel Magnolias because I can watch that a million times and never get tired of it. And it makes me cry/tear up every time.
Superb cast

Gimme a sec while I grab a tissue...

*sobs* this part gets me every time











8.Are there any movies coming out soon you can't wait to see?
Zootopia is already out but I've yet to see it! Also the new Beauty and the Beast I am anxious to see.

9.What's your favorite sport based movie?
Facing the Giants and Secretariat!

"Stonewall!"

Lovely movie. Diane Lane was amazing.


10.What was the last movie you watched in the theaters?
Inside Out!


For those I tag...I can't remember who was tagged and who wasn't so because I'm lazy I am going to do an open tag for anyone who wishes to do this awesome tag!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE WALTONS!!! :D And LHOTP, and Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. I haven't seen Over the Hedge in SO. LONG. Our family loved it, though! ;) And Facing the Giants. Wow, that movie is, AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing the tag, Lauren! :) I had fun reading your answers! :D
    Erin Krakow and Lori Loughlin are my favorite actress's too. :)
    I just LOVE When Calls the Heart!!!!! :D I also like Little House on the Prairie and The Waltons. :) I've also seen three seasons of The Amazing Race.
    Facing the Giants is another great movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Landon! Dale Midkiff!! Dr. Quinn! Little House! Waltons!! Facing the Giants!!

    I suppose you figure out by my outburst which of these I love. ;) Cool tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I was staring at Dale Midkiff for THE longest time trying to figure out who he was and not seeing the caption underneath :P And then it was like "Ohhhhhhhhh..... :P

    I like a lot of the movies and actors and actresses you mentioned! And yes, who doesn't want to live with the Ingalls family? ;)

    ReplyDelete