Thursday, May 19, 2016

What Happens Next?! #4 Extension

Well, unfortunately, I didn't get any entries this time around so I am going to extend the deadline to June 8th. 

Here is the link to the original post so you can check out the prompt: CLICK HERE

If you have some time to write, I'd love to see what you come up with! It honestly makes my day to read other people's writings.

Also, on Monday I was up at my family's hunting camp helping do some work. Here are some pictures of our property. It was a chilly, windy day, but we had a good time. Final picture has my siblings and friends riding ATVs (the tiny specks in the distance lol).




5 comments:

  1. Yay, hopefully I can enter! :) Wow! Your family camp is soooo pretty. :D

    I do have one question about the writing assignment though. In all the previous ones, the prompt was a sentence that included the name of one of the Hansen sisters. Since this one isn't, am I still supposed to 'borrow' your characters or does it matter? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! And even prettier in the fall!

    RIGHT! I forgot to mention that. This time, you do NOT have to use my characters. Use your own! I will update the original post as well. Thanks for pointing that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll get! :D

    No problem. I just wanted to be sure I had it right. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, now that I finally have a couple of my stories finished, I'll plan to enter this time! Thanks for the extension. :) Love the pics!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanted to enter, and I wrote something, but it kinda flopped, so I don't think I'll be entering this time. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete